Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skirmish VBCW

Skirmish VBCW 07 Feb 2014 23:13 #1

• MickA
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I've been asked to organise another participation game at the UK Games Expo this year, so with the help of Tim (who helped me with the game at Legionary last year) we are going to try something a little different...

We have an 8'x6' table which will be split into four areas by a river and a railway. The areas will be urban, industrial, village and countryside, each area will then have a squad usable for a random mission drawn by someone who wants to play. They will use this squad to try and complete the mission against an opposition of the squad that is in the area they are sent to. Everything else on the table will be there purely for eye candy.

The hardest part of this idea was thinking about what rules to use, we needed something that is easy to learn or known already, that is fairly quick (we want each mission to last between thirty minutes and an hour) and can handle such a small amount of figures. In the end I came up with doing a bit of conversion of the Necromunda rules by GW. They seem to cover all the things we needed and, to be honest, only really need a few name changes to fit in with VBCW.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Skirmish VBCW 09 Feb 2014 15:39 #2

• Brett
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm sure it will look great and you will have fun dressing up as usual Mick! Lol!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds