Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Orders Tabletop Cards:Command & Colours 'styleee'

Orders Tabletop Cards:Command & Colours 'styleee' 23 Oct 2014 07:02 #1

• Who?
Following a marvellous Union victory in the Battle Cry game last night we discussed moving the concept to table top. ATTACHED is a PDF with some ideas I've had lurking for a few years; at some stage we will try this out in a horse and musket canter on the table.

Suggestions requested on how we employ this, how many of each card, which rules best suit this (V&B, Priestly Powder or something else)?

UPDATE: I CAN'T LOAD UP 368KB WORTH OF PDF GOODNESS UNLESS THE ADMIN CHANGES THE LIMITS ... SO THERE WE HAVE IT ... A CHOCOLATE FIRE GUARD.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2014 07:16 by Who?.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Orders Tabletop Cards:Command & Colours 'styleee' 23 Oct 2014 08:13 #2

• MickA
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
My plan was to use the Battlecry system itself on the tabletop in 1/300, each of the figures will be replaced with a stand and ranges etc would be inches instead of the hexes.

And as for a marvellous Union victory, it's a shame there were none of the Union generals left alive to enjoy it... ;)
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything...
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2014 08:13 by MickA.

Orders Tabletop Cards:Command & Colours 'styleee' 23 Oct 2014 11:23 #3

• Who?
... and that is was why it was a victory. Our crap Generals were killed meaning the leadership improved! Next time don't kill the Union Generals as they will do the work on behalf of the Rebs.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2014 11:24 by Who?.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds