Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Seelowe

Seelowe 01 Jul 2014 17:44 #1

• MickA
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm considering doing an Operation Seelowe campaign in 15mm, would anyone else be interested? I have a good start on the figures and vehicles needed for both sides.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Seelowe 01 Jul 2014 18:16 #2

• Brett
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
May I ask what rules set you will be using please?

Seelowe 01 Jul 2014 19:52 #3

• MickA
  • Administrator
I plan to use a campaign map and the two sides having a limited amount of men and machines which will be split between who ever wants to join in (for example, if there are three people on the British side they will have a third of the British forces each which they can position where they want on the campaign map and no one else will be able to command any of those forces). For engagements I want to use Bolt a Action as its easy to understand and playable I to a conclusion in a short amount of time.
If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything...

Seelowe 02 Jul 2014 11:53 #4

• William
Yes, I'm very interested.

I have lots (and lots) of Seelowe/Sealion stuff (boardgames and books etc) in boxes up in London. Coincidentally, one of the books I'm currently reading is Gordon Stevens's And All The King's Men, a novel about resistance to Nazi occupation of Britain, and I'm just about to order Codeword Cromwell, a solitaire boardgame about a Sealion battle in a British village.

I've also got various relevant 15mm figures and kit, such as Peter Pig's police and ARP wardens etc. etc. [Chrissie was very impressed by PP's "Brits drinking tea" figures] I'll PM you with more info so we don't unnecessarily duplicate.

!No pasaran!

William.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds